Friday, September 30, 2011

Racism

Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days.

A customer asked, "In what aisle can I find Sarson Da Tel?" ( Mustard Oil)

The clerk says "You a Sikh" ?

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Olive Oil, would you ask me if I was Italian?

Or if I had asked for Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?

Or if I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?

The clerk says, "No, I probably wouldn't.

"The guy says, "Well then, what the Bloody Hell, because I asked for Sarson Da Tel, why did you ask if I am Sikh?"

The clerk replied, "Because you're in a Liquor Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment